- Flight Instruction is provided by Michael O'Neal, a professional
pilot for over 25 years with 14,500 hours as a flight instructor and over 25,00 hours total time.
- Instruction is available to fit your schedule. Available
times are mornings, evenings, nights, weekends... once a
week or five times a week.
- Normally instruction is on a one to one basis, but in
some circumstances working with two students simultaneously
can be advantageous.
- Training is done in a single engine or multi-engine aircraft
for the Private, Recreational, and Commercial certificates.
Instrument rating can be accomplished in your own aircraft
or with rental aircraft.
- Rates for instruction towards these certificates and ratings
is $60 per hour. Please contact me for current rental rates
- Instruction for Flight Instructor certificate is provided. Contact us for rates.
We can also obtain all necessary training materials
and supplies as well as schedule your required FAA medical exam,
written test and practical test.
For further information, or to schedule a meeting,
by e-mail: Mike O'Neal
or by phone at 770-377-2169.
or by phone at 678-691-3283.